Monday, April 8, 2013

100 lbs weight loss

On March 20, 2013, I officially lost 100 lbs. The picture is a bit blurry as my lil 5 year old can't seem to hold still (but really who can at that age).

I'm really late in posting this but I keep so busy between fitness classes like bootcamp, TRX, spin and just runs for fun. It's hard for me not to giggle as I write runs for fun. This girl who couldn't run a tenth of a mile without pain, loss of breath and zero stamina. It feels really good to say that. I have so many people who tell me that I've been their inspiration. It's weird feeling so lost in this world, ashamed and now being so full of confidence and able to say "I inspire people". Wow! And I'm happy to inspire anyone who was like me. Pretending to be happy but really ashamed and scared. I'm finally getting myself back. Playing outside with my kids (yes, people that sounds so cliche but it's true), hiking, being out in public! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment