Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dinner Menu

If you're anything like my family, you must have a dinner menu. I do mine for 2 weeks at a time. Not only does it help me by having everything organized, bought and planned for but it also helps my children. I have one picky child and while I don't cater to his pickiness, it helps him prepare himself for a so so dinner night or an awesome dinner night! It takes me about 2 hours to put a menu and list together for the grocery store but from there I am set for two weeks with the exception of bread or milk. Tonight we are having Japanese curry chicken. It looks much like this but sometimes I leave out carrots and potatoes. Just depends how I'm feeling. Anyways, here is a sample of my dinner menu till the 15th of June.
Thursday, June 2 - Japanese curry and rice
Friday, June 3 - Meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes
Saturday, June 4 - Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs on the grill
Sunday, June 5 - Breakfast (one of my fav nights) Pancakes, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns
Monday, June - Meatball grinders, fries
Tuesday, June 7 - Chicken Adobo and lumpia
Wednesday, June 8 - Fried Chicken (this isn't usually on my list but once a year, it's such a pain to clean up and prepare), corn on the cob, mashed potatoes
Thursday, June 9 - Stuffed green peppers
Friday, June 10 - Chicken Tacos, beans, Spanish rice
Saturday, June 11 - Crescent chicken, broccoli and potatoes
Sunday, June 12 - Baked honey mustard chicken (a new one I'm going to try), rice, green beans
Monday, June 13 - Spaghetti, salad, bread
Tuesday, June 14 - Grilled salmon, rice, carrots
Wednesday, June 15 - Homemade pizza

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Following you from the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Would love you to visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!

    ReplyDelete