Monday, June 6, 2011

Peter Pack T-shirts!!



So I ended up making t-shirts for the family. I thought it was an awesome idea! All of us with our royal blue matching t-shirts. On the front I ironed on the letters to spell Peter Pack and on the back with our nicknames, i.e. Dad, Mom, Hannie, B, Little C. I love it. I know I got a little flack from some parents asking why I would make these or why they would be worn. I thought they could be worn for special FUN occasions. Going to an amusement park, camping, ball games, reunions, ect. My kids are still young enough to enjoy the fun out of matching with the family. I love our family nick name. We are the Pack!! The Peter Pack. Not to mention my husband is the biggest Packers fan EVER! The only thing was I was not wearing that awful color green. haha.





7 comments:

  1. I think they are cute!! And will be easy to spot your kids on the playground too!!! I following you from bloggy moms, hope you will come visit my new blog at http://www.thegypsymom.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirts. I love that you did it yourself as well. Great job!!!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! And a great way to stand out in the crowd (and not get LOST in the crowd, more importantly!) Hiii! I'm you're newest follower from the bloghop. Please swing by my blog if you have a chance, I'd love a follow back. And if you have a Twitter, I would love to be friends on there as well. xoxo! www.shelbylately.com & @shelbylatelycom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shirts. New follower from follow me chickadee. Stop in at http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love personalize stuff - these shirts are super cute!

    Thanks for stopping by Little Miss Kate, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH these shirts are super cute! We made family tees for the birth of our daughter we were a hit in the hospital! This are awesome for parks and such!

    I found you over at the tuesday follow me chickadee blog hop... Hope you can check me out I have over 10 prizes in a birthday bash giveaway right now :)
    http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a brilliant way to be able to keep track of your kids especially in large crowds! They turned out cute :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am following you back and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete